"SoMeTiMeS oUr LiFe iS FiLLeD WitH cOLoUrS, aT tImEs, wE LiVe In TeArS"

UjangMD FeaT Makcik ZainunG


Home Games Download Songs Lyrics 18SX TV(Live) PERMINTAAN LAGU FORUM Blogger Kick Start Template


Sunday, July 3

aBoUt MeN????


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


God, I have a problem.""What's the problem, Eve?""
I know you created me and provided this beautiful
garden and all ofthese wonderful animals,
as well as that hilarious comedic snake,but I'm just not happy.
"And why is that Eve?"
"God, I am lonely and bored and I'm sick to death of apples!"
"Well, Eve, in that case, I have a solution. I shall create a manfor you."
"Man? What is that, God?"
"A flawed, base creature, with many bad traits.
He'll lie, cheat andbe vain. He will be witless and will revel in childish things.
He'llbe bigger than you and will like fighting,
hunting and killingthings. He won't be too smart,
so he will need your advice to thinkproperly.
He will have a very limited emotional capacity and willneed to be trained.
He will loook silly when he is aroused,
butsince you've been complaining,
I'll create him in such a way that hewill satisfy your physical needs.
And most certainly will never bebored agian!"
"Sounds great", says Eve, with ironically raised eyebrows,
"butwhat's the catch, God?"
"Well... you can have him on one condition."
"And what's that God?""As I said, he'll be proud, arrogant and self-admiring...
so you'llhave to let him believe I made him first.
And it will be our secret.You know, woman to Woman

Posted by Ujang_MD :: 7/03/2005 10:28:00 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Best Malaysian Sites Page Rank Checker

© UjangMD FeaT Makcik ZainunG 2009 - Template by UjangMD.