"SoMeTiMeS oUr LiFe iS FiLLeD WitH cOLoUrS, aT tImEs, wE LiVe In TeArS"

UjangMD FeaT Makcik ZainunG


Home Games Download Songs Lyrics 18SX TV(Live) PERMINTAAN LAGU FORUM Blogger Kick Start Template


Sunday, March 25

HIDUP BARU...

Something is less in my life. I want a relationship with someone. Relationship that I mean is Love, Soul and Give and Take. I feel Love is so important in everybody's life. Its measure the real connection with our partner. About me, I like jokes everytime.Smile is something common on me.I like to follow what my heart say as it is not wrong, I dont like to follow other in what they are doing.I have my own way to perform myself but this is not the way of being proud, you can realise that Im humble when you are my partner. (macam sesi pengenalan diri la nih, cara2 nak berkawan ehehe)Im also easy-going with others opinion if it is possible. Se*x must be the second part of my life.(Hmm... serius tau)My hope all the time is to meet someone who has the same interest as me, whoever is seeking for love.. aiyaa....!!!!
Mengarut sungguh... Nih.. Ujang tak sabar sebenarnya nak pergi KL.. tapi dalam masa yang sama Ujang kesiankan makcik Zainung yang amat Ujang sayangi.. Berbelah bahagi... tapi kerana kerja Ujang kena pergi jua... Tapi.. Ujang dah cakap dengan mak.. Mak tak cakap banyak.. pergilah katanya.. tapi Ujang sebagai anak rasa macam bersalah pulak.. Kalau mak nak pergi surau ker.. siapa yang nak hantar??? Kalau mak sakit siapa nak tolong?? Ujang pun bingung.. Ujang ada jugak bagi idea.. cakap dengan kakak Ujang suruh anaknya Shakira tinggal dengan Mak.. tapi entahlah.. takut Ujang nak buat andaian.. Buat teman yang amat mesra kat KB.. ingatlah Abg ingat selalu padamu yer.....

Posted by Ujang_MD :: 3/25/2007 02:11:00 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Best Malaysian Sites Page Rank Checker

© UjangMD FeaT Makcik ZainunG 2009 - Template by UjangMD.