"SoMeTiMeS oUr LiFe iS FiLLeD WitH cOLoUrS, aT tImEs, wE LiVe In TeArS"

UjangMD FeaT Makcik ZainunG


Home Games Download Songs Lyrics 18SX TV(Live) PERMINTAAN LAGU FORUM Blogger Kick Start Template


Saturday, March 28

HOPEFULLY

Flag this messageNew message posted by gReWup Emik at MyBlogLogThursday, 26 March, 2009 00:35
From: "noreply@mybloglog.com" Add sender to ContactsTo: undisclosed-recipientsgReWup Emik has left you a message at MyBlogLog


Your Message from gReWup Emik


----


i don't know either you read this mail or not...... but i'm assuming that you look at it, at least. i started to read your blog when i was in the middle of no where to go. being dumped by my "special one", being betrayed by my close person, being badly hit by words of people around me, being "neglected" by my own family and then...... i spending time for myself.......... thinking of my life........... thinking of me....... and i found myself..... i meant to be alone.......... whatever happened family is always there....... even i'm "away"..... but now... i'm learning on how to be alone....... it so hard........ thus i want you to do your best to ensure the things happened to me not happening to you..... hargai mereka disekeliling anda sementara masih mampu........... all the best to you.......


----


My Message for you  gReWup Emik

Yeah..im reading.. sorry late to reply.. im very busy... all your advised.. yeah im accepted!! Hmm permission 18sx ekk??? Hmm sorry.. .. cant give u la bro...


Posted by Ujang_MD :: 3/28/2009 11:21:00 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Best Malaysian Sites Page Rank Checker

© UjangMD FeaT Makcik ZainunG 2009 - Template by UjangMD.