"SoMeTiMeS oUr LiFe iS FiLLeD WitH cOLoUrS, aT tImEs, wE LiVe In TeArS"

UjangMD FeaT Makcik ZainunG


Home Games Download Songs Lyrics 18SX TV(Live) PERMINTAAN LAGU FORUM Blogger Kick Start Template


Tuesday, March 10

PRICELESS...

I dont feel like writing a post. I dont even know what to write about! I so far wrote three posts: how life is all about give and take,..then i deleted them all. because i dont feel like writing and im kind of forcing my self to write. My last post was very depressing, and for that i would like to apologize. No one was able to figure it out, but it was about cheating...but now i feel much better -alhamdulillah-


I have realized, nothing in this world is worth a moment of u not being able to smile.Seeing total strangers, smiling for me, and i smiling back helped a lot, so now when i do it, its for anyone out there who needed it as much as i did in the past few days.so, im smiling right now and i wish ur doing the same :*


love u all.

Posted by Ujang_MD :: 3/10/2009 06:44:00 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Best Malaysian Sites Page Rank Checker

© UjangMD FeaT Makcik ZainunG 2009 - Template by UjangMD.