"SoMeTiMeS oUr LiFe iS FiLLeD WitH cOLoUrS, aT tImEs, wE LiVe In TeArS"

UjangMD FeaT Makcik ZainunG


Home Games Download Songs Lyrics 18SX TV(Live) PERMINTAAN LAGU FORUM Blogger Kick Start Template


Saturday, April 4

REALATIONSHIPS

VERY BUSY... ARGHH.................................................
Last year, I was drowning in guilt for what I’d done. I felt like I had ruined everyone’s lives. What I did was wrong, and there are better ways of fixing your life than cheating and lying. But sometimes when you’re too scared to change your life, and something so sad is growing and consuming you, but you can’t put a name on it... you fu**k shit up.

Like a game of musical chairs, we all switched places, and yes it is still uncomfortable as new chairs tend to be, but I think we all ended up in places that make us happier as individuals. Sometimes I still feel sad for the past that had been so beautiful and good on many levels... but as each day passes, I wake up feeling more whole. More me.

Posted by Ujang_MD :: 4/04/2009 08:23:00 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Best Malaysian Sites Page Rank Checker

© UjangMD FeaT Makcik ZainunG 2009 - Template by UjangMD.