"SoMeTiMeS oUr LiFe iS FiLLeD WitH cOLoUrS, aT tImEs, wE LiVe In TeArS"

UjangMD FeaT Makcik ZainunG


Home Games Download Songs Lyrics 18SX TV(Live) PERMINTAAN LAGU FORUM Blogger Kick Start Template


Wednesday, November 29

For YOU???

My beloved.... I do not feel sensible at all this night, I feel unhappy. Let me cry a little. It would be so fine to cry in your arms. I cry because I do not cry in your arms, this is not sensible at all because if I were in your arms I should not cry. It is stupid to write love letters, love is not something you can put in letters..I am not wise but rather a coward and until my coming back, I was reluctant, a little afraid to admit love in all its deepness and strength...it means now my happiness is in your hands and in a way i should rather have kept it in mine, but well..I cannot help it anymore, I have to admit this dependence..

I shall not interfere with your freedom...I am a little afraid of love, it makes me rather stupid. Anyway I spoke the way I felt, I shall say something more since I have it in the heart: dearest, now I love you so much do not begin to love me less...My own beloved one, ... I love you but do I deserve your love if I do not give you my life? I tried to explain to you I cannot give my life to you. Are you resentful about it? will you never be? ...the question is in my heart and my heart aches with it: is it right to give something of oneself without being ready to give everything.

I dont know my dearest.. not only you cry at that moment,me myself, cry at that moment too,now im crying too, last night i even get an ashpyxiated cause my tears..dearest dearest dearest.. trust me, i dont need anything to be given..i just ask you one thing, please accept my love, accept my dependence.. i only trust you this time..i even feel so much nausea to my around, i only want you.. want to be in your arms too.. it is what i have realized, i need you so much.. maybe you can call it opiate.. i am addicting to you..dearest..

Please not to sad again..i always want to set my arms in yours..maybe now we have to comply the God of time, but it would be a journey to an endless moment we will take together.. amien.and remember one thing, that i always put my imagination to you, never get you out of my mind, thats why im paining myself as i see you werent here..dearest..im longing to you.. Yes.... Sorry.. Omputih tunggang langgang....Hmm lambatnya esok........

Posted by Ujang_MD :: 11/29/2006 09:50:00 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Best Malaysian Sites Page Rank Checker

© UjangMD FeaT Makcik ZainunG 2009 - Template by UjangMD.